¿Estas atascado? ¡Yo te ayudo!, pregunta aquí.

Activar funcion mail en XAMPP (Apacha + PHP + Mysql)

Todo código relacionado exclusivamente con PHP, incluido la programación con symphony, etc...

Notapor alexiter » Mié May 21, 2014 9:05 pm

con la funcion de xampp Sendmail.
You can send mail from localhost with sendmail package , sendmail package is inbuild in XAMPP. So if you are using XAMPP then you can easily send mail from localhost.
for example you can configure C:\xampp\php\php.ini and c:\xampp\sendmail\sendmail.inifor gmail to send mail.
in C:\xampp\php\php.ini find extension=php_openssl.dll and remove the semicolon from the beginning of that line to make SSL working for gmail for localhost.
in php.ini file find [mail function] and change
SMTP=smtp.gmail.com
smtp_port=587
sendmail_from = my-gmail-id@gmail.com
sendmail_path = "\"C:\xampp\sendmail\sendmail.exe\" -t"
Now Open C:\xampp\sendmail\sendmail.ini. Replace all the existing code in sendmail.ini with following code
[sendmail]

smtp_server=smtp.gmail.com
smtp_port=587
error_logfile=error.log
debug_logfile=debug.log
auth_username=my-gmail-id@gmail.com
auth_password=my-gmail-password
force_sender=my-gmail-id@gmail.com
Now you have done!! create php file with mail function and send mail from localhost.
alexiter
Site Admin

Volver a PHP (symphony, etc...)

• Buscar mensajes nuevos
  • Buscar temas sin respuesta